Now I know I have not been ‘tagged’ in this but I am British and like answering questions. I love a good quiz or riddle. So I felt like doing this for fun! Plus, you get to know more about me!
1. How many cups of tea do you have a day and how many sugars?
I have around 1-2 cups of tea a day. With no sugar! I like black earl grey tea which sounds very posh.
2. Favourite part of your roast?
ALL of it! But choosing one I’d say the meat.
3. Favourite dunking biscuit?
Hob-nobs as they never break!
4. Favourite quintessentially British past time?
i don’t know :S complaining about the weather?
5. Favourite word?
6. Cockney Rhyme Slang?
having a cup of Rosalie! Brown bread. Dead.
7. Favourite sweet?
parma violets – could be spelt awfully wrong.
8. What would your pub be called?
oo something like the Fox and Hound. Or The Queens Penny because it sounds nice 🙂
9. Number 1 British person?
10. Favourite shop?
New look– is that British?
11. What British song pops into your head?
Penny Lane – The Beatles
Never! My boyfriend loves it with peanut butter on toast – ew.
Thank you for reading!